Lava launches Xolo B700 featuring 3450 mAh battery
Indian Phone manufacturer Lava has launched a new Android Smartphone the Xolo B700 at Rs. 8,999. The phone features a massive 3450 mAh battery with standby time of over 300 hours and offers talk time up to 20 to 23 hours.
The Xolo B700 is the first phone of the new B-series of Lava Smartphones. The phone sports a 4.3-inch qHD display, 512MB RAM, a 5 megapixel rear camera, 0.3MP front facing camera, 4GB of internal storage and microSD card slot along with dual-SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi and GPS. The phone has a dual core processor clocked at 1 GHz and runs Android 4.0.4 OS.
The main attraction of the phone is the huge 3450 mAh battery that provides with standby time of over 300 hours and talk time up to 20 to 23 hours depending on the network. The phone weighs 160 grams and 12.1 mm thick.
Features & Specifications:
• Display – 4.3 inch Screen with 540 x 960 pixel
• OS – 4.0.4 Android Ice Cream Sandwich
• Memory – 4GB internal memory that can be extended up to 32GB, 512MB RAM
• Camera – 5 Mega pixel primary camera with auto focus and 0.3 MP front camera
• Connectivity – 3G,2G, WI-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
• Battery – 3450 mAh battery with 23 hours and a standby time of 380 hours