* Recovered COVID-19 Patient from West Bengal dies at KIMS COVID19 Hospital in Bhubaneswar due to pre-existing illness; total death toll in Odisha remains unchanged at 1.
* All College and University examinations in Odisha to be held after June 17: Higher Education Department.
* Police Commissionerate today so far prosecuted 1002 vehicles & fined 306 persons for not using masks.
* 1329 new cases and 44 deaths reported in last 24 hours; Death toll due to COVID-19 rises to 603, Total number of #COVID19 positive cases rise to 18985 in India (including 15122 active cases, 3260 cured/discharged/migrated people and 603 deaths): Health Ministry.
* 4,49,810 samples have been tested so far; COVID-19 recovery percentage stands at 17.48 pc in India.
* Dharavi in Mumbai reports 12 new COVID-19 cases with one death; total cases stands at 180.
* MHA directs West Bengal not to obstruct working of central teams assessing lockdown measure.
* Railways make arrangements to provide 10,000 water bottles per day to Delhi Police personnel on COVID-19 duty.
* There are 274 active COVID19 cases and 15 deaths due to Coronavirus, in West Bengal.
* NHRC sends notice to Maharashtra police chief in connection with lynching of 3 persons in Palghar.
* Over 450 Press Trust of India employees have donated a day’s salary to PM CARES.
* Maharashtra government says doorstep delivery of newspapers, magazines prohibited in Mumbai region, Pune but allowed in other parts of state.
* 4,49,810 tests for COVID-19 conducted so far in India; 35,852 samples tested on Monday: ICMR.
* 1.24 crore coronavirus warriors and volunteers involved in preventive activities in containment zones and field surveillance: Govt.
* 76 persons tested positive in Tamil Nadu today, taking total number of positive cases in the state to 1,596.
* Number of confirmed coronavirus cases has reached 2,500,000 worldwide.