* COVID-19: Odisha Government to promote students of all classes except class 9, 10 & 12, without exams: School & Mass Education Minister Samir Das.
* Odisha Police registers 267 cases against people violating the lockdown & COVID-19 norms.
* Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan donates his one month’s salary to #PMReliefFund to help the underprivileged during #lockdown period. He also pledges to release Rs 1 crore from MPLADS to the PM-CARES Fund.
* Odisha Govt to use schools, hostel buildings as shelters for migrant workers.
* Pvt Schools in Bhubaneswar started delivering online education amid lockdown.
* Free Cooked Food distribution to poor people begins in Odisha. Women SHGs are engaged in the work.
* Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi apologises for taking harsh steps to fight COVID-19.
* Bhushan Kumar’s #TSeries contributes Rs 12 crore; Randeep Hooda and his partner Jay Patel to contribute Rs. 1 crore for Covid-19 relief.
* 13 lakh Railway employees to donate one day’s salary equalling to Rs 151 cr to PM-CARES fund to fight COVID-19: Railways.
* COVID-19 Death Toll rises to 28 in India.
* Total number of Coronavirus cases in the country rises to 979 (including 86 cured/discharged and 25 deaths): Union Health Ministry.
* JSW Group pledges Rs 100 crores as a direct contribution towards the PM Cares Fund to fight CoronaVirus Outbreak.
* Centre issues fresh advisory to states to strictly enforce the lockdown.
* COVID-19: CBSE employees to donate Rs 21 lakh for PM CARES Fund.
* Kotak Mahindra Bank & Managing Director Uday Kotak personally, commit immediate support of Rs 50 crore to #PMCARES fund (Rs 25crore each) in fight against Coronavirus Pandemic.
* Airport Authority of India (AAI) Employees contribute Rs 20 crore to PM-CARES Relief Fund to fight CoronaVirus.
* NATA exam 2020 postponed, registration deadline extended till April 15
* 40-year-old woman dies of COVID-19 in Mumbai; 7th Coronavirus death in Maharashtra. Total number of cases in the State rises to 193.
* Govt relaxes Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) withdrawal rules amid COVID-19.
* Churches cancel Sunday Mass in Puducherry in view of Coronavirus Pandemic.
* Dr. PK Mishra, Principal Secretary to the Prime Minister forms 10 groups for tackling various emergencies.
* Total of 58 people have tested positive till now in Gujarat.
* Princess Maria Teresa of Spain becomes first royal to die from COVID-19.