TNI Bureau: Greetings. Here are the Morning news headlines today.
* In view of the outbreak of coronavirus, Orissa High Court will only deal with urgent matters; routine matters will not be taken up for the time being.
* CoronaVirus regulation in #Odisha extended till 15th April, 2020.
* Section 144 imposed at Chandrabhaga & Puri sea beaches; screening of Tourists entering Puri continued.
* CoronaVirus confirmed cases in India rises to 129.
* A Coronavirus patient dies in Maharashtra, number of deaths in India rises to 3.
* Union Health Ministry issues advisory saying not everybody needs to wear masks.
* The Taj Mahal is closed from today as the Coronavirus Pandemic worsens in India.
* ED summons Anil Ambani over Rs 12,500 crore loan in Yes Bank probe.
* Former Chief Justice of India, Ranjan Gogoi was nominated to Rajya Sabha by the President.
* Supreme Court grants permanent commission for Women Officers in Indian Navy.
* More than 1,350 inmates escape from prisons in São Paulo, Brazil following tensions over Coronavirus restrictions.
* US begins first human trial of coronavirus vaccine.
* Rupee rises 23 paise to 74.02 against US dollar in early trade.
* Sensex falls 313.10 pts to 31,076.97 in opening session; Nifty down 42.85 pts at 9,154.55.