TNI Bureau: Greetings. Here are the Afternoon news headlines today.
* Advance payment of all social security schemes, including old-age pension for the month of April, May, June & July will be given to beneficiaries as per the directive of Odisha CM in view of Corona Virus outbreak.
* Serving time at Aahaar centres during day has been extended from 10 am to 4 pm across Odisha.
* The Commissionerate Police issues guidelines for IT Firms located in Bhubaneswar & Cuttack in view of Corona Virus Outbreak.
* Section 144 clamped in Bhadrak, Kandhamal, Jagatsinghpur & Gajapati districts. Earlier, Section 144 was imposed in Ganjam, Keonjhar, Jajpur, Bolangir, Dhenkanal districts.
* Maharashtra Govt to put indelible ink stamps on left hands of people in home quarantine over COVID-19.
* Madhya Pradesh floor test: Supreme Court issues notice to Madhya Pradesh Government, hearing tomorrow at 10.30 am.
* Ministry of Family and Health Welfare: Total number of confirmed COVID-2019 cases across India – 126.
* Supreme Court allows permanent commission for women in Navy, asks Centre to finish modalities in 3 months.
* Rajghat has been closed till 31st March due to Coronavirus; 8 positive cases reported in Delhi so far.
* MoS External Affairs V Muraleedharan has tested negative for COVID19.
* Coronavirus Outbreak: The Main Tibetan Temple (Tsuglagkhang) in McLeod Ganj will be closed from tomorrow till April 15.
* Qutub Minar has been closed till 31st March.
* Total positive cases in Ladakh rises to 6.
* All national camps, except those preparing for Olympics, postponed due to COVID: Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju.