* Odisha Govt signs MoU with 2 Pvt Hospitals to deal with Corona Virus Pandemic. 500-beded Ward with 20 ICUs to be set up by SUM Hospital; 450-bedded Ward to be set by by KIMS.
* Odisha Police issues Helpline Number (0674-2620200) to ensure smooth movement of all goods vehicles on National Highways and Roads of the State.
* Odisha Govt sets up Control Room with (Phone: 0674-2392115, Mobile: 9438915986) to monitor issues regarding implementation of lockdown.
* BMC to launch Mobile Vending; Street Food Vendors to sell Vegetables & Groceries.
* Odisha CM appeals to all CMs across the country to assist Odias stranded in their States with basic food, accommodation and security.
* Koraput MP Saptagiri Sankar Ulaka contributes Rs 1 crore from MPLAD fund to Rayagada and Koraput dists.
* Death toll due to COVID-19 rises to 13 in India; cases rises to 649.
* Relief package of Rs 1.7 lakh crore announced by FM via DBT and other social security schemes; package will be implemented with immediate effect.
* Wayanad MP Rahul Gandhi releases Rs 2.65 crores from his MPLADS fund for purchase of testing kits, ventilators and other medical equipment.
* Centre’s financial package is first step in right direction: Congress leader Rahul Gandhi.
* Delhi breathes cleaner air as lockdown brings down pollution levels significantly.
* Rajasthan reports two new positive coronavirus cases; total number rises to 40.
* Bihar Govt to bear expenses of migrant workers stranded in other states during lockdown.
* Assam Govt to set up 4 temporary hospitals with 300 beds each to treat #coronavirus patients.
* Congress extends full support and cooperation to govt.
* Actor-turned Politician Pawan Kalyan donates Rs 2 Cr to fight #CoronavirusPandemic.