TNI Bureau: Greetings. Here are the news headlines today.
* Teacher held for raping 2 minor students in Jajpur district.
* 5 suspects admitted to SCB Medical College and Hospital in Cuttack test negative for Coronavirus.
* S&ME Minister Samir Das advises students not to take part in group #Holi celebrations in view of Coronavirus concerns.
* Mobus Bus will remain off the road on the occasion of Holi on Tuesday morning. The service will resume after 2 PM.
* ‘Crorepati’ Nabarangpur RTO Ganeshwar Kanhar arrested by Odisha Vigilance over DA charge.
* Railway official suspended after Train crosses Station without halt in Rajgangpur railway station in Odisha’s Sundargarh district.
* CBSE announces the schedule of classes 10 and 12 examination which were postponed in northeast Delhi; examination for Class 10th will be held from on 21st of this month till 30th and Class 12th exam will be held from 31st March to 14th April.
* First COVID-19 Case Reported in Karnataka; Woman and Child Welfare Ministry announces 7-days holiday for Anganwadis in the State.
* Number of Coronavirus cases world wide crosses 110,000; 42 in India.
* IAF to deploy C-17 Globemaster to ferry Indians from Iran amid coronavirus outbreak.
* Yes Bank scam: CBI issues look out circular against Rana Kapoor, his family members to prevent them from leaving country.
* Anti-CAA in UP: Allahabad HC directs removal of name and shame posters of protesters.
* Two US soldiers killed in clashes with Islamic State group in Iraq.
* Ashraf Ghani sworn-in as the President of Afghanistan for 2nd term.
* Hockey India joined 38 other National Associations across the globe as a member of World Masters Hockey (WMH).
* Boxer Amit Panghal defeats Carlo Paalam of Philippines 4-1, secures his place for Tokyo Olympics.