TNI Bureau: Greetings. Here are the TNI news headlines today.
* Principal Secretary (Health) Nikunja Dhal issues special #COVID19 advisory to District Collectors regarding home isolation for migrant workers came from #COVID_19 affected States; the community must not boycott them socially.
* Odisha Govt invokes #ESMA to prohibit strikes by any agency/group of persons dealing with sanitation works in civic bodies & workers connected with supply & distribution of drinking water in urban areas in the wake of #CoronaVirusOutbreak.
* Ganjam District Administration officials stayed alert to screen 2,000 passengers returned via Konark Express at 2 AM today.
* Rayagada District Administration orders closure of shops and commercial establishments.
* A Cement Dealer of Gabasahi in #Bhadrak arrested for violating the #lockdown restrictions and opening the shop.
* Chhattisgarh CM Bhupesh Baghel pays tribute to the 17 jawans who lost their lives in encounter with Naxals in Sukma yesterday.
* Shivraj Singh Chouhan likely to take oath as Madhya Pradesh CM later today.
* Coronavirus cases rise to 415; most of India under lockdown.
* Supreme Court conducts hearing through video conferencing for the first time.
* Budget Session: Lok Sabha passes Finance Bill 2020 by voice vote.
* Government of India clarifies that spending of CSR Funds for #COVID19 is eligible CSR activity.
* The National Task Force for COVID19 constituted by Indian Council of Medical Research recommends the use of hydroxychloroquine for treatment of COVID19 for high-risk cases.
* Delhi Government to implement Ayushman Bharat Yojana in Delhi, Manish Sisodia announces in assembly.
* AIIMS announces closure of all OPD services in AIIMS Hospitals and all Centres from March 24.
* Government of India issues advisory to all Social Media platforms in order to curb the Misinformation/fake news on Corona.
* Punjab CM Captain Amarinder Singh announces curfew with no relaxation.
* 5 CNG stations to be operational in Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida and Gurugram during the period of #lockdown from March 23 till 31st March, confirms Indraprastha Gas Limited (IGL).
* Lok Sabha adjourned sine die post passage of Finance Bill.
* IAF won’t allow COVID-19 suspects to board aircraft during evacuation from abroad, pilots told to remain in cockpit.