* Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik donates three months’ salary to CM’s Relief Fund to combat coronavirus.
* Odisha Govt extends lockdown to Puri, Nayagarh, Jagatsinghpur, Jajpur, Bhadrak, Balasore, Sambalpur, Jharsuguda and Dhenkanal from 7 AM of 24th March to 9 PM on 29th March. Total 14 districts of the state are now in lockdown.
* Private Vehicles won’t be allowed to ply without passes from the police on Bhubaneswar roads. Even, those authorised to travel during the #lockdown period, including media professionals need to obtain passes from their local police stations.
* Odisha Govt to put up stickers outside the homes of people who have been placed under quarantine to restrict the mobility of the residents who have placed under quarantine.
* Odisha Govt sets up toll-free helpline number 155335 to deal with the complaints lodged by consumers, traders and transporters related to supply of essential commodities.
* Public Sector Banks & Insurance Companies in #Odisha asked to function with their 10 percent staff capacity from Tuesday.
* Odisha Govt extends closure of #Anganwadi Centres for a period of 1 month from April 1 to April 30.
* No new positive case today; 85 samples found to be negative for COVID-19 in Odisha. The positive cases remain stable at 2.
* Odisha Govt orders suspension of all kind of bus services in the State from tomorrow until further orders.
* Odisha Govt identifies 7,276 Temporary Medical Camps in all 6,798 Gram Panchayats across the State with all basic facilities to meet any emergency situation in future.
* Number of positive cases rises to 433 in India (including 23 discharged patients and 7 deaths).
* Ministry of Civil Aviation announced that all domestic commercial flights will be stopped indefinitely from March 24, amid the #coronavirus outbreak. Only Domestic Cargo flights to operate.
* Elderly man infected with #COVID19 dies in Kolkata hospital. 1st death recorded in #WestBengal.
* Maharashtra Govt announces a state-wide curfew till March 31.
* Assam & Haryana Governments announce complete lockdown till March 31.
* Corona Scare: Rajya Sabha adjourned sine die.
* CBSE announces new tele helpline numbers primarily for students to make them aware about #Coronavirus.
* In China around 89% of coronavirus cases have fully recovered; China ready to share its experience to control coronavirus spread with India, provide assistance.
* States/UTs including Chandigarh, Delhi, Goa, J&K, Nagaland, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Ladakh, Jharkhand, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Tripura, Telangana, Chhattisgarh, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh 19 states and Union Territories have announced a complete shutdown due to the virus, till March 31: Joint Secretary, Health Ministry.
* All public & private passenger transport services including Ola, Uber, taxi & autorickshaws shall be stopped from tomorrow in Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Kalaburagi, Chikkaballapur, Mysuru, Madikeri, Dharwad, Mangaluru& Belagavi where restrictions are in place: Karnataka Govt.
* Nepal Government announces a nationwide lockdown from 24th March till 31st March.