TNI Bureau: Greetings. Here are the Morning news headlines today.
* Odisha reports second Coronavirus positive case.
* A couple from Nabarangpur, stranded in Malaysia urges Odisha Govt’s help to return amid COVID-19 outbreak.
* Lightning claims 9 lives across Odisha yesterday.
* Odisha CM extends support to PM Modi’s call for Janta Curfew on March 22. He urges, this Sunday, March 22 from 7 am to 9 pm let’s all join in the Janta Curfew by staying at home.
* Technical Committee recommends suspension of Inter-State Bus Service in Odisha amid Coronavirus Outbreak.
* 4 gang rape convicts in Nirbhaya case hanged to death in Tihar Jail.
* The bodies of all four 2012 Delhi gangrape case convicts will be handed over to their families after postmortem. They will have to give an undertaking that they will not make a public demonstration during cremation of the bodies.
* Total number of positive cases of COVID-19 in India stands at 195 (including 32 foreigners).
* Floor Test will be held at the state assembly today; Congress, BJP issue whips to their MLAs
* 114 Indians evacuated from Dubai.
* West Bengal confirms second case due to Coronavirus.
* Death toll rises to 3,405; cases up 41,000 in Italy.
* Over 13000 confirmed COVID-19 cases in US, fatalities 200.
* Pakistani doctor arrested in US after he planned to join ISIS.
* Indian rupee trades 34 paise higher at 74.78 against USD.
* Nifty slumps by 39.15 points, currently at 8,224.30.