TNI Bureau: Greetings. Here are the Afternoon news headlines today.
* Odisha Govt orders closure of all stand-alone restaurants, bars, coffee shops, canteens and eateries. Restrictions imposed on congregation of more than 7 people at any place.
* Odias across World celebrate Pakhala Dibasa today amidst Coronavirus scare.
* Lord Jagannath Temple fund & Corpus Fund to be kept in United Bank of India as FD for a period of 3 years. UBI to pay 5.75% interest rate.
* There was no damage to Nilachakra Flag at Puri Srimandir. Only the flags donated by the Devotees fixed atop the Temple caught fire last evening.
* Odisha CM seeks postponement of Census work in country due to coronavirus pandemic.
* Kamal Nath submits his resignation to Madhya Pradesh Governor Lalji Tandon ahead of Floor Test.
* India to join Covid-19 video conference being organised by China on Friday.
* Italian tourist, who had recovered from COVID-19, dies of cardiac arrest in Jaipur private hospital.
* Maharashtra government has ordered complete shutdown in Mumbai Metropolitan Region, except essential services and public transport.
* Delhi Govt closing down all Malls (except grocery, pharmacy and vegetable shops in them).
* Centre launches MyGov Corona helpline numbers — 9013151515 on WhatsApp to resolve the queries on Corona.
* 3 new coronavirus positive cases in Maharashtra, number rises to 52.
* 4 test positive for coronavirus in Lucknow, cases rise to 23 in Uttar Pradesh.
* Prominent Bollywood singer Kanika Kapoor tests positive for Covid-19. She attended two parties with more than 300 people in Lucknow.
* India to take part in the video conference to be held by China with more than 10 countries in Eurasia and South Asia on the prevention and control of Covid19.
* Rail official suspended for hiding Covid-19 positive son in guest house.
* PK Banerjee, Indian football legend, passes away at 83.