TNI Bureau: Greetings. Here are the Evening news headlines today.
* Prahlad Singh Patel confirms that Konark Sun Temple is now included as the Iconic Tourist Site.
* Odisha Govt announces 5% DA hike for employees with retrospective effect from 1st July 2019. The employees will now get arrears of 6 months, as the DA Hike was implemented with effect from 1st January, 2020 earlier.
* Out of 32, 31 samples have been tested negative in Odisha. The lone Corona Virus positive patient in Odisha remains stable.
* Puri Gajapati Maharaja Dibyasingha Deb & Odisha Sports Director Vineel Krishna self-registered on online portal & under self-quarantine after return from USA.
* High Court Bar Association decides not to attend Court proceedings till 31st March 2020.
* Private Hospitals asked to set up COVID-19 corner. 546 isolation wards has been set up across various Hospitals in Odisha.
* 1,239 people coming from abroad after 3rd March 2020, have registered via Portal and Phone in Odisha.
* Odisha DGP Abhay asks all SPs/DCPs to suspend the use of Breathalyzer used in drunken driving.
* East Coast Railway temporarily cancels 5 pairs (total 10) of special trains after witnessing cancellation of more than one lakh tickets in the last 6 days.
* Dharmendra Pradhan writes to Union MSME Minister Nitin Gadkari seeking setting up of an extension centre of Central Tool Room & Training Centre (CTRTC) in Angul District.
* Coronavirus Scare: Only grocery shops, vegetable, milk sellers and chemists in a mall will remain open in Odisha.
* Isolation centers to be set up at Gram Panchayat level; Rs 5 lakh allotted for the purpose: Coronavirus spokesperson Subroto Bagchi.
* Coronavirus cases in India rise to 137; over 5,700 people who came in contact with them under surveillance.
* Platform Ticket price increased to Rs 50 at about 250 stations in 6 Divisions – Mumbai, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ratlam, Rajkot, Bhavnagar till further orders as part of crowd control measures. Central Railway temporarily cancels 22 trains.
* 5 members of a family from Bhubaneswar killed in a road accident in West Bengal.
* Coronavirus positive cases in Maharashtra rise to 40;
* ASI shuts down all its 3,691 Monuments and Sites across the country till 31st March, 2020.
* 254 Indian Pilgrims in Iran tested positive for COVID-2019.
* Iran’s death toll from coronavirus climbs to 988.