* Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik discusses with Andhra Pradesh & Karnataka CM through VC regarding safe return of migrants stranded in both States. regarding safe return of migrants stranded in both States.
* 2 more Bengal returnees from Jajpur test positive for COVID-19. Odisha tally mounts to 156.
* Highest number of 8488 migrants arrived in Jajpur district till May 2.
* 3 more trains to bring back stranded migrants to Odisha.
* Quarantine facility has been made for 22,000 people in rural areas; 569 temporary medical camps have been setup in rural areas while 13 have been setup in urban areas for migrants returning to Odisha: Minister Pratap Jena.
* A total of 38 Indian Navy personnel test positive for Covid-19. 12 have already been discharged from hospital while 26 are undergoing treatment.
* All 11 districts in Delhi to stay in ‘red zone’ till May 17: Delhi Minister Satyendar Jain.
* Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) issues circular to extend the prohibition of domestic & international commercial flight operations till May 17.
* Barber Shops & Salons to open in Green & Orange Zones.
* Karnataka govt to appeal to Centre to drop Bengaluru Rural district from list of COVID19 red zones as there are no cases there at present.
* Coronavirus count rises to 1,525 in Andhra Pradesh.
* A special train with 847 migrants departed for Lucknow from Nashik in Maharashtra.
* 20 persons currently residing in Gurdwara Langar Sahib at Nanded in Maharashtra test positive for coronavirus.
* FIR against Delhi Minorities Commission chairman Zafarul Islam Khan for controversial social media post.
* 23-year-old woman intern at AIIMS Rishikesh tests positive for COVID-19.
* A special train with 1200 labourers reached Danapur Railway Station in Bihar.
* 62 new COVID19 cases reported in Andhra Pradesh in the last 24 hours, taking total cases in the state to 1525.
* North Korea’s Kim Jong Un makes first public appearance in 20 days, at the completion of a fertilisers plant in Pyongyang.