TNI Bureau: The Indian Railways decided to run six more special trains from different stations under the jurisdiction of East Coast Railway (ECoR).
The additional special trains will run from second week of January, 2021till further advice.
These Trains will link Pune & Tirupat from Bhubaneswar, San Nagar Shirdi, Kollam & Chennai fromVisakhapatnam and Jammu Tawi from Sambalpur.
Additional special trains from East Coast Railway
1. Bhubaneswar-Pune-Bhubaneswar Special (02882/02881)
Will leave on every Tuesday at 2130hrs w.e.f. 12th January and from Pune on everyThursday at 1115hrs w.e.f. 14th January, 2021 till further advice.
2. Bhubaneswar-Tirupati-BhubaneswarSpecial (02071/02072)
Will leave on every Sunday at 1210hrs w.e.f. 10thJanuary and from Tirupati on every Monday at 1025hrs w.e.f. 11thJanuary, 2021 till further advice.
3. Visakhapatnam-Sai NagarShirdi-Visakhapatnam Special (08503/08504)
Will leave on everyThursday at 0820hrs w.e.f. 14th January and from Sai Nagar Shirdi onevery Friday at 1935hrs w.e.f. 15th January, 2021 till furtheradvice.
4. Visakhapatnam-Kollam-Visakhapatnam Special(08567/08568)
Will leave on every Thursday at 0725hrs w.e.f.14th January and from Kollam on every Friday at 1935hrs w.e.f. 15thJanuary, 2021 till further advice.
5. Visakhapatnam-Chennai Central-VisakhapatnamSpecial (02007/02008)
Will leave on every Fridayat 1905hrs w.e.f. 15th January and from Chennai Central on every Saturdayat 1000hrs w.e.f. 16th January, 2021 till further advice.
6. Sambalpur-Jammu Tawi-Sambalpur Special (08309/08310)
Will leave on every Monday, Tuesday,Thursday & Saturday at 1100hrs w.e.f. 11th January and from JammuTawi on every Thursday, Friday, Sunday & Tuesday at 1445hrs w.e.f. 14thJanuary, 2021 till further advice.