* 4 more test positive for COVID-19 in Odisha, cases rise to 54.
* Odisha Capital Foundation Day celebration cancelled for COVID-19.
* Olacabs launches its medical emergency services in Twin City of Bhubaneswar and Cuttack; Commissionerate Police issues passes to 100 cabs.
* #ICMR allows IGH Rourkela and VIMSAR Burla to carry out #COVID19 tests. While IGH gets direct approval, VIMSAR will need State Govt’s support for setting up the facility.
* Bisra town in Odisha’s Sundargarh sealed for COVID-19 containment after two residents of the area tested positive for COVID-19 yesterday.
* A female in Kendrapara with recent travel history to Kolkata, tested positive for COVID-19 – 2nd +VE case in the district.
* With increase of 918 new COVID19 cases in last 24 hours, India’s total number of Coronavirus positive cases rises to 8447 (including 7409 active cases, 765 cured/discharged/migrated and 273 deaths): Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
* Nabarangpur district collector directs all the block development officers to take measures to secure the livelihood of unskilled labourers/job card holders under MGNREGS amid extreme economic distress caused by #COVID_19 pandemic
* COVID19 Death Toll rises to 273 in India. Till now, around 90 doctors, nurses and paramedics staff have tested positive for #COVID19 across the country.
* Good News! Doctors reattach Patiala ASI’s hand which was chopped off by “Nihangis” this morning. Surgery successful.
* #Delhi Govt increases #COVID19 testing; 2,327 samples tested in last 24 hours (vs 648 yesterday). 85 tested positive, taking the total number of cases to 1,154.
* 134 new COVID-19 cases in Maharashtra; state tally rises to 1,895. 35,000 cases of prohibitory orders, quarantine violation in the State.
* Total positive cases in Indore has risen to 298, death toll 32.
* Tamil Nadu reports 106 fresh coronavirus cases today; total number of positive cases rises to 1075 in the state, of which 971 cases are from single source conduct. Total 11 deaths till now: Beela Rajesh, Tamil Nadu Health Secy.
* There have 1.5 lakh beds in 601 COVID-19 hospitals in India: Lav Aggarwal, Joint Secretary, Union Health Ministry.
* Total positive cases climbs to 232 in Karnataka. Total positive cases in Rajasthan rise to 796.
* 20,000 train coaches to be converted into isolation wards. In first phase, 5,000 being converted: Health Ministry.
* Total number of positive cases now rises to 245 in Jammu & Kashmir.
* COVID-19 cases in Kerala now stands at 194. So far, 179 Coronavirus patients have recovered.
* Maharashtra 30 nurses have been put under quarantine at Ruby Hall Hospital after a 45-year-old nurse working here tested positive for COVID19.
* Union HRD Minister launches e-portal ‘YUKTI’.
* Earthquake 3.5 magnitude hit Delhi. Tremors felt all over. Epicentre – East Delhi.
* Total containment zones in Delhi rises to 43; Delhi to be divided into two separate zones.
* Novel coronavirus cases rise to 417 in Andhra Pradesh.
* General people do not need to take hydroxy-chloroquine tablet: ICMR
* UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson discharged from hospital.
* Spain coronavirus daily death toll rises again by 619 to total of nearly 17,000.