* 3 Nizamuddin Markaz attendees are from Odisha are quarantined. State Govt is collecting data on others who had attended the Tablighi Jamat event.
* Odisha Govt announces austerity measures in view of COVID-19. 70% deferment in gross salary of CM, Ministers, MLAs, Chairpersons of Corporations, & elected representatives of all local bodies. 50% deferment for IAS, IPS & IFS officers.
* Odisha gets third COVID-19 testing centre at SCB Medical College and Hospital in Cuttack after RMRC and AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
* Around 377 quarantine centres identified with 32,538 beds in 114 ULBs across Odisha: Odisha Health & Family Welfare department.
* Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan holds talks with Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani on the issue of stranded Odia labourers in Surat and other parts of the State.
* Odisha Congress sets up control room to help people hit due to lockdown.
* Case Filed against Maulana of Tableeghi Jamaat that Organised Nizamuddin Meet.
* 216 foreigners among 1,746 stayed in Nizamuddin Markaz.
* 1,548 people brought out of Markaz (Nizamuddin), 441 of them were symptomatic and shifted to hospitals. 1,107 who did not show symptoms have been sent to quarantine: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal.
* Out of 1500 members from Tamil Nadu who participated in the conference in Delhi (Markaz, Nizamuddin), 1130 returned to the State, rest stayed in Delhi. Of the 1,130 TN Govt identified 515 across several districts: Beela Rajesh, Tamil Nadu Health Secretary.
*Tamil Nadu reports 55 new cases in a single day. 50 Tablighi Jamat attendees tested positive for #COVID19; Total number of positive cases in the State now stands at 124: Beela Rajesh, Tamil Nadu Health Secretary.
* 72 more persons tested positive for COVID-19 in Maharashtra, taking total number of positive cases in the state to 302.
* 13 more COVID-19 positive cases reported in Karnataka; total positive cases in the state rises to 101.
* 4 more persons have tested positive for #COVID19 in Rajasthan, taking the total number of cases in the state to 93.
* Assam reports 1st #Covid19 case; 52-year-old person from Karimganj tests postive.
* West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee donates Rs 5 L each to PM National Relief Fund and state Emergency Relief Fund to help combat COVID-19.
* Steel sector to contribute of over ₹500 crore towards the PM CARES Fund. Additionally, ₹15 cr is being contributed by colleagues of PSUs from their salaries: Dharmendra Pradhan.
* Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s mother Hiraba donates Rs 25,000 from her personal savings to #PMCARES Fund.
* Tourism Ministry launches site to help foreign tourists stranded in India amid COVID-19 lockdown.