* As per the conservative estimates, 2,345 – 36,000 persons from #Odisha likely to be infected with COVID19 by May 31. The number could be around 58,643 across India and may go up to 10 lakh: Subrato Bagchi.
* Odisha Aahaar centres in Odisha to remain closed till March 29.
* Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik launches ‘#MoJiban’ Campaign with Stay At Home Save Lives appeal.
* Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan appeals Odisha CM to implement Ayushman Bharat Yojana in the State in view of #Covid19Outbreak .
* Odisha Assembly Speaker Dr.Surjya Narayan Patro donates his 3 Months’ salary to Chief Minister’s Relief Fund (CMRF) to fight #COVID19.
* Puri Shankaracharya Swami Nischalananda Saraswati puts himself in Home Quarantine at Govardhan Mutt after his return from Delhi yesterday along with the disciples.
* PM Modi announces 21 days lockdown in India; appeals to people not to go out of their homes. All essential services to continue and remain functional.
* Total Coronavirus positive cases rise to 519 (including 39 discharged people and 9 deaths): Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
* Pune-based Mylab Solutions develops India’s 1st indigenous #COVIDー19 testing kit. A single kit, which costs Rs 80,000 can test 100 patients.
* Total 2319 curfew passes were issued today, says Delhi Police.
* PM Modi interacts with doctors through video conferencing, over #COVID19 in Delhi.
* Uttar Pradesh Government declares Covid-19 as State Disaster.
* 232 FIRs have been registered & 111 people have been arrested for violating the curfew imposed in Punjab.
* Number of COVIDー19 cases rises to 9 in West Bengal.
* Kolkata Police have arrested 1003 people for violation of safety restrictions.
* Tokyo Olympics to be postponed to 2021 due to coronavirusp andemic.
* Hantavirus kills man in China, 32 co-passengers in bus being tested.