* One more with travel history of West Bengal tests positive for COVID19 in Jajpur, tally rises to 83.
* People who will return to Odisha from other states will have to mandatorily register themselves on the Govt portal. Without registration, no person will be allowed to enter Odisha.
* 2 COVID-19 patients from Bhubaneswar recovered today taking the number of cured patients in the State to 32.
* Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik administers oath to 6798 sarpanchs to keep their Gram Panchayats free from COVID19.
* There will be no change in power tariff for the year 2020-21 in Odisha amid nationwide lockdown due to COVID-19.
* Commissionerate Police today so far prosecuted 1206 vehicles and fined 376 persons for not using masks.
* COVID-19 death toll rises to 652, total cases climb to 20,471 (including 15859 active cases, 3959 cured/discharged/migrated and 652 deaths): Health Ministry.
* Prime Minister Narendra Modi to interact with Chief Ministers via VC on April 27 over fight against coronavirus.
* With 431 new cases and 18 deaths on Wednesday, COVID- 19 tally in Maharashtra increases to 5649; death toll now 269.
* 9 test positive for coronavirus in Dharavi in Mumbai; taking tally to 189 including 12 deaths.
* Bill Gates writes to PM Modi, commends his leadership in dealing with COVID-19.
* The Health Ministry has directed all States to provide financial incentives to ASHA workers for undertaking COVID19 related activities.
* India to airlift 220 tonnes of essential medical cargo from China over next 3 days; Air India has lifted about 300 tons of essential medical cargo so far this month through China-India aerobridge.
* Number of coronavirus positive cases in Jammu and Kashmir exceeds 400.
* Coronavirus cases increase to 813 in Andhra Pradesh. tally jumps to 2,272 in Gujarat. Number of cases rises to 1,629 in Tamil Nadu.
* No new COVID-19 case reported in Uttarakhand for 2nd consecutive day today.
* 71 Delhi Police personnel directed to be in quarantine after they came in contact with a head constable who has tested positive for COVID19.
* No new case of COVID19 has been reported in Himachal Pradesh today.
* UK reports 4,451 new cases of coronavirus and 759 new deaths. Total of 133,495 cases and 18,100 deaths.