* Odisha Chief Secretary Asit Tripathy and 5T Secretary VK Pandian visit COVID-19 Hospital in Balasore, Mayurbhanj & Keonjhar.
* 24 Special Covid-19 hospitals are operational in 21 Districts of Odisha.
* After Ganjam, now Bhadrak Dist Admin to penalise people for spitting in public.
* India’s COVID-19 tally reaches 12,759, death toll climbs to 420; 1,500 recovered.
* Total COVID-19 positive cases mounts to 3,081 in Maharashtra.
* Maharashtra has sought permission from Centre for plasma therapy for COVID-19 patients.
* 90 Health Department officials and 20 Police Department officials tested positive for #COVID19 in Bhopal till date.
* 23 police personnel tested positive for coronavirus in Maharashtra till Thursday.
* BJP workers providing food to 5 crore needy people daily: Party president J P Nadda.
* Total Covid-19 cases rises to 394 in Kerala.
* 142 new positive COVID19 cases Madhya Pradesh; total tally rises to 1120 including 53 deaths and 70 discharged/cured.
* Coronavirus cases in Mumbai cross 2,000-mark as 107 more test positive. Number of #coronavirus cases in Dharavi slum climbs to 86, death toll 9.
* India is supplying Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) to 55 countries including United States of America, United Kingdom, France, Russia, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Myanmar.
* FIR filed against 4 relatives of Maulana Saad (Tablighi Jamaat Chief).
* Over 3,500 people detained in Delhi for violating lockdown
* 325 districts in India have not reported any COVID19 cases.
* BCCI suspends IPL 2020 till further notice in wake of COVID-19 pandemic
* UK reports 4,618 new cases of coronavirus and 861 new deaths. Total of 103,093 cases and 13,729 deaths.
* Number of confirmed coronavirus cases reaches 2,100,000 worldwide.