* 3 more COVID-19 cases reported in Odisha – Jharsuguda, Keonjhar & Deogarh (1 case each). Tally rises to 122.
* CM Naveen Patnaik’s address to the people of Odisha: Take care of people returning to the state. Situation under control in Odisha, not to panic and take care of the Migrant Workers who return to the State. 50 West Bengal returnees tested +VE for COVID-19 till date, says CM.
* CBSE to conduct the board examination for Class 10 & 12 once the ongoing COVID19 lockdown period is over.
* School & Mass Education dept ready to conduct remaining Plus-II exams & only awaiting govt decision for post lockdown period.
* Maharashtra and Gujarat account for 60% of all Covid-19 deaths in India.
* Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan dies at 54.
* Central govt tells all staff to immediately download ‘Aarogya Setu’ mobile app, come to office when it shows “safe” status.
* The total number of COVID19 positive cases rises to 378 in Bihar;
* Irrfan Khan’s demise is a loss to the world of cinema and theatre: PM Modi.
* The total number of cases in Rajasthan mounts to 2393 including 52 deaths, 781 recovered from the disease.
* Corona Auto made out of 165 used plastic bottles is spreading Covid19 awareness in Chennai.
* Total positive cases rise to 1466 including 65 deaths in Madhya Pradesh.
* Total number of COVID19 cases rise to 532 in Karnataka including 20 deaths and 215 discharges.
* Total number of Coronavirus positive cases in Andhra Pradesh stands at 1332, including 31 deaths & 287 discharged. No death reported in last 24 hours.
* Curfew restrictions to continue for two more weeks in Punjab: CM.
* Kerala Govt to issue ordinance for cutting salary of its staff to mobilise funds to fight COVID-19: Finance Minister.
* Postgraduate student at Kasturba Hospital in Delhi tests COVID-19 positive; sent to home quarantine.