* 4 more test positive for COVID-19 in Odisha; tally rises to 87.
* One more COVID-19 positive case from Bhubaneswar recovered and discharged; total recoveries of the State stands at 33.
* Odisha Govt to increase COVID-19 testing capacity to 3000 per day by April end.
* Odisha Govt to suggest Union Health Ministry tomorrow to make provisions to test stranded odia migrant workers before homecoming.
* Every quarantine person after returning from other states shall be stamped with date in indelible ink: Addl Chief Secy & SRC Pradeep Jena.
* 5T Secy VK Pandian & Odisha Development Commissioner Suresh Mahapatra reviewed COVID19 hospital preparedness at Koraput, Malkangiri & Nabarangpur Dist.
* Around Rs. 11,18,04,000 has been disbursed as assistance to 37,268 street vendors across 111 ULBs across Odisha.
* Finance Ministry freezes increment on dearness allowance (DA) for 50 lakh central government employees and 61 lakh pensioners till July 2021 till July 2021 due to the COVID-19 crisis.
* Puducherry CM, Assembly Speaker undergo tests for COVID-19 at the legislative assembly.
* Delhi Airport designated as major hub for import, distribution of COVID-19 related medical essentials.
* Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package: Rs 1405 cr disbursed to about 2.82 cr old age persons, widows and disabled persons.
* COVID-19 tally in Andhra Pradesh rises to 893; death toll rises to 27.
* 42% of Class 11 and 12 students surveyed say they are reconsidering their career plan due to Covid-19.
* 16 new Covid-19 cases confirmed in Karnataka, total cases in state mount to 443.
* Ordinance to punish those attacking healthcare workers gets President’s nod.
* China has announced it will donate another $30 million to the World Health Organization to help the global fight against the #coronavirus pandemic.
* Rupee appreciates 62 paise to settle at 76.06 (provisional) against US dollar.
* 12 cr jobs lost in first phase of lockdown; unemployment likely to increase further: Sonia Gandhi at CWC meet.
* Defence Minister Rajnath Singh inaugurates a mobile lab named Mobile Virology Research & Diagnostics Laboratory developed by DRDO for conducting COVID-19 screening and R&D activities.
* Novel coronavirus continues to be extremely dangerous, and will remain around for a long time: Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director General of the World Health Organization.