TNI Bureau: India’s popular TV reality show Bigg Boss will telecast the first episode of its 6th season next month on 7 October and a lot of speculations have already aroused about the contestants’ list. Ahead of the show this is the list of expected contestants. ‘Colors’, the host channel neither denies nor confirms these names. However, the final list can only be verified once it is telecast.
- Shweta Salve ( TV actress)
- Poonam Pandey (Model, Twitter queen who strips at the drop of a hat.)
- Nupur Mehta ( match – fixing allegations)
- Pooja Misrra (Bigg Boss 5 contestant)
- Mika Singh (Singer)
- Sangram Singh
- Kim Kardashian (Model, actress, international reality TV star and controversy queen)
- Sherlyn Chopra (Model)
- Neetu Chandra (Actress, model)
- Mary Kom ( Indian boxer)
- Pooja Bhatt (Actress, producer)
- Seema Singh (Bhojpuri actress)
- Rani Chatterjee (Bhojpuri actress)
- Suprena Singh (Bhojpuri actress)
- Sayali Bhagat (model-turned-actor)
- Swami Nithyananda (spiritual leader, called God man)
- Faisal Khan (Brother of Aamir Khan)
- Navjot Singh Sidhu (TV personality and Former cricketer)
- Jay Bhanushali (anchor-cum-actor)
- Kumar Vishwas- Poet and a self-claimed revolutionary
Out of these expected contestants some reports say that nude model Poonam Pandey denied participation. And also wrestler Sangram Singh was reportedly contacted to participate but he declined to take part.
This time Bigg Boss 6 has reportedly gained ‘family-friendly’ status, as Salman Khan, the popular host of the show wanted to change the taste for perfect family viewing of the show. The show was earlier considered as not suitable for family crowd and was aired at adult time-slot, but this season will be telecast at primetime slot. The star has promised that this season will be a cleaner version and wholesome family entertainer.
12 contestants, including celebrities and one common man “Aam Aadmi”, will be locked in the Bigg Boss house, for full 3 months with 63 cameras following their moves 24×7.