TNI Bureau: Greetings. Here are the Morning news headlines today.
* First coronavirus case reported in Odisha. Man with travel history to Italy, tested +ve for COVIDー19 at Capital Hospital, Bhubaneswar.
* Shopping Malls to remain shut in Twin Cities till March 31. Leaves of Govt Employees cancelled in several Dists in wake of Corona Virus outbreak.
* Odisha prepares 6-month action plan to combat Coronavirus.
* Corona virus scare: Section 144 imposed in Ganjam to avoid gathering of more than 5 people at a place.
* Odia music director Bachchu Mukherjee passes away.
* 2 coaches of Lokmanya Tilak Express detach from the engine near Cuttack; resumed after repair-restoration work.
* Brigadier (Retd.) Gurmeet Kanwal breathed his last at Army’s R&R Hospital, New Delhi. He was unwell for sometime.
* Maharashtra has 32 confirmed cases of coronavirus, the highest in the Country.
* Madhya Pradesh Govt to face the floor test today; only raising of hands allowed during trust vote, says MP Guv Lalji Tandon.
* 53 Indians evacuated from Iran arrived at Jaisalmer Airport; will be kept at the army wellness centre in Jaisalmer along with the people who arrived on Sunday.
* 3 people from Rajasthan declared coronavirus free; The total number of patients now free of COVID-19 is 13.
* Kalaburagi Deputy Commissioner orders closure of bars, restaurants amid COVID-19 fears.
* A meeting of a group of Union Ministers on coronavirus to be held today at Nirman Bhawan in Delhi.
* Rupee plunges 42 paise to 74.17 against US dollar in early trade.
* Sensex plunges 1609.52 points, at 32,493.96.
* Italy records 368 Coronavirus deaths on Sunday; US death toll hits 65.
* Pakistan reports 20 new cases of CoronaVirus; Number of +ve cases rises to 53.