TNI Bureau: Greetings. Here are the Evening news headlines today.
* Pension to around 48.38 lakh beneficiaries covered under social security schemes & PDS supply will be given for four months in advance for April, May, June and July within the next 15 days.
* Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation announces Odd-Even formula for public transportation including for buses, taxis and auto-rickshaws. There will be no bar for private vehicles, Government vehicles and for vehicles hired in hospitals.
* All ON (that allows consumption of the liquor on its premises) Shops closed across Odisha until further orders.
* Odisha Govt urges RBI to ensure cash availability in Banks, ATMs.
* Centre releases Rs 18658 lakh for Urban Local Bodies of Odisha.
* Total number of COVID 2019 cases in India rises to 223; number of deaths due to corona virus across India are 4.
* The HRD Ministry advises states to provide mid-day meals or food security allowance to eligible students till schools are shut due to #COVID19.
* Centre extends visas of Foreigners in India till 15th April, 2020.
* Former Rajasthan CM Vasundhara Raje in self-quarantine along with son. UP Health Minister Jai Pratap Singh undergoes coronavirus test. They were in the party in Lucknow where singer Kanika Kapoor was a guest who has tested positive for Coronavirus.
* Lucknow’s Taj Hotel will remain closed till further orders; Kanika Kapoor had attended a party in this hotel.
* All parties attended by Singer Kanika Kapoor will be investigated for list of visitors, locations and others.
* IRCTC orders closure of onboard catering services in mail or express trains until further notice.
* West Bengal to provide rice free of cost till September.
* No passenger train to begin journey from midnight to 10 pm on March 22 over Janta curfew.