TNI Bureau: Greetings. Here are the Afternoon news headlines today.
* The entire deposited amount of Rs 545 crore of Puri Srimandir to be withdrawn from Yes Bank tomorrow after the Bank resumes full services from 6 PM today. The money will be transferred to a nationalised bank.
* People maintaining social distancing at Aahar Centres in Odisha amid coronavirus scare.
* Shri Abhay to remain DGP of Odisha till 31st December, 2021 as per the Home Department notification.
* Matric Exam evaluation starts in Odisha amid Corona virus scare.
* Various Local Markets (Haats) in Bhubaneswar will now function from 6 AM to 6 PM till 31st March, 2020.
* Indian Army postpones all Services Selection Board (SSB) batches schedule commencing from 20th March onwards till further orders.
* Army sources: Indian Army has quarantined all the soldiers and colleagues of the Ladakh Scouts jawan who has tested positive for COVID-19 in Ladakh.
* Supreme Court takes suo motu cognisance of non-availability of mid-day meals for children due to the closure of schools over Coronavirus scare.
* Vaishno Devi Shrine in J&K to be shut from today.
* Famous Ganga Aarti in Varanasi to be stopped from today.
* 276 Indians abroad infected with Coronavirus – 255 in Iran.
* Vice President and Chairman of Rajya Sabha M Venkaiah Naidu goes through thermal screening before entering office.
* Koregaon Bhima Inquiry Commission summons Sharad Pawar as witness on April 4.
* China announces ban on reporters from The New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Washington Post: US Media.
* COVID-19 positive cases in Pakistan rises to 247. Active cases – 245, 2 Recovered.