TNI Bureau: After a long gap of more than 3 months, the Odisha Government has finally decided to resume the offline sale of liquor from tomorrow.
The Government has allowed counter sale of FMFL/IMFL/wine/beer/RTD in the licensed IMFL off and on shops in addition to home delivery of these items from July 1, 2020.
On Shops can sell the liquor at MRP. E-token can be generated for slot booking, as mentioned in the notification. Details Below.
• The shops will remain open for the counter sale of liquor from 7 AM till 6 PM
• The online delivery of liquor will also continue as usual
• ON shops are being allowed to operate OFF shops for the purpose of counter sale
• In order to regulate crowd at the shops, an online system for generation of e-token for slot booking has been developed by OSBC with NIC for taking a prior appointment to visit the shops
• The feature is available on OSBC portal (http://osbc.co.in) under the link “e-token for slot booking”
• In order to regulate the crowd, retailers have been asked to erect barricades wherever required