* One more COVID19 +VE case in Khordha District in Madhusudan Nagar, close relative of case no. 41; Odisha tally 119. 1st since April 14.
* BMC makes relaxations in lockdown conditions in Bhubaneswar following a review of situation in the Capital City.
* 2 killed after an under-construction bridge collapses in Patnagarh of Bolangir.
* Bhadrak dist administration grants permission to shops, outlets and depots dealing with construction material to operate from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm.
* Rourkela Municipal Corporation begins drone survey for doorstep delivery of essentials.
* Odisha instals one Cobas-6800 machine at Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Bhubaneswar; plans to expand corona testing facility to install 3 Cobas-6800
* Death toll due to COVID-19 rises to 1,007 in country; cases climb to 31,332. Recovery at 7,695: Union Health Ministry.
* 73 deaths and 1897 new cases in last 24 hours due to Coronavirus, the sharpest ever increase in death cases in India.
* 729 new coronavirus cases in Maharashtra, count 9,318; 31 deaths, death toll reaches 400.
* Total coronavirus cases count to 5,982 in Mumbai.
* Indian Navy readies three of its largest warships to move to Gulf to bring back stranded Indians.
* Portals of the Kedarnath temple in Uttarakhand opened at 6:10 am today; Darshan for the devotees is not allowed at the temple as of now amid COVID-19 lockdown.
* Coronavirus cases in Delhi climb to 3,314; 201 recovered.
* Constable who visited Nizamuddin markaz tests positive; total 21 cops infected.
* 11 traders associated with Delhi’s Azadpur Sabzi Mandi have tested positive for Coronavirus.
* 19 more tested positive for COVID-19 in Rajasthan taking the total number of cases to 2,383.
* Rupee rises 31 paise to 75.87 against US dollar in early trade.
* India loses hosting rights of 2021 men’s world boxing championships to Serbia after the national federation failed to pay the host fee.
* Number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Canada has reached 50,000.
* President Trump will sign executive order to keep meat processing plants open.
* Coronavirus: Wisconsin beef processing plant closes after 200 workers infected with virus.