* 15 COVID-19 positive cases reported in Odisha today. Number of Coronavirus +ve cases in the State has gone up to 20.
* Out of 28 Nizamuddin Markaz attendees in Odisha , 3 found positive (1 each in Cuttack, Puri, Jajpur). Remaining 25 negative.
* Odisha CM appeals those who attended Tabligi Jamaat meet to voluntarily call 104 Helpline & come for #COVID19 test.
* 45 people in Bhubaneswar, 9 persons in Bhadrak sent to quarantine center for 14 days for violating Shutdown guidelines and roaming around.
* 43 more test positive in Mumbai, number of cases in city now 278. Maharashtra COVID-19 tally now 490.
* Total number of Coronavirus positive cases in India rises to 2,902 (including 2,650 active cases, 183 cured/discharged and 68 deaths). spike of 355 cases in the country in the last 12 hours: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
* Of total 386 COVID-19 cases in Delhi, 259 from Nizamuddin Markaz.
* Total number of positive cases in Madhya Pradesh is 155 with 9 deaths.
* Three more test positive for COVID-19 in Assam; total number of cases climb to 23.
* Rajasthan reports 12 news coronavirus cases on Saturday, 8 of them linked to Tablighi Jamaat; total 191 now.
* 217 Indians evacuated from Italy and housed at ITBP quarantine centre test negative for coronavirus.
* 225 people with link to Tablighi Jamaat meet placed under quarantine in Bengal: Official.
* Air India shuts bookings for domestic and international flights till 30 April.
* 1,480 deaths in the last 24 hours along with 32,740 new cases of Coronavirus in USA. COVID-19 death toll in the US has now crossed 7,400. Number of positive cases stands at 277,467.
* U-17 Women’s Football World Cup to be held in India in November postponed, says FIFA.