* Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik announces financial assistance of Rs 3000 to each of 65,000 registered street vendors of 114 municipalities across the State & free cooked meals to around 10 lakh poor & needy people through SHGs.
* Odisha CM requests Odia associations outside Odisha to come forward to help fellow Odias stranded in the respective States.
* 324 cases registered in Odisha for violating COVID-19 norms.
* 20,000 N-95 Masks arrived in Odisha via a special cargo flight.
* Till date 256 samples from #Odisha were sent for tests. 112 persons came in contact with third COVID-19 case; 15 contacts are yet to be traced: State government’s Chief Spokesperson on COVID-19 Subroto Bagchi.
* Number of COVID-19 positive cases rises to 918 in India; active cases stand at 819.
* CoronaVirus Pandemic took just one week to infect 3 lakh persons, as the number soared to 6 lakh worldwide.
* TataSons announces an additional Rs. 1,000 Crores support towards #COVID19 fight and related activities. Rs 500 Crores support was announced earlier.
* Delhi Govt builds capacity to feed 4 lakh people. Distribution of food underway at 500 Schools & 238 Night Shelters. Flying Squads deployed to distribute food packets to the migrant workers who are walking back to native places.
* All BJP MPs across India to release Rs.1 Crore each from their MPLADS Fund to the Central Relief Fund to fight Coronavirus Outbreak : BJP President JP Nadda.
* First death due to #COVID19 recorded in Telangana today, taking total number of positive cases in the state to 65.
* 85-year-old surgeon who died in Mumbai on Friday confirmed as coronavirus patient; death toll in Maharashtra rises to 6.
* Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar pledges to contribute Rs. 25 crore to PM-CARES FUND to help fight coronavirus.
* Railway converts rail coaches into temporary isolation.
* Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman contributes Rs 1 crore from her MPLADs funds.
* Karnataka government launches ‘Food Helpline Number: 155214’ for labourers who are facing problems amid COVID-19.
* Hundreds of migrant workers queue at bus terminals to board to their respective home towns and villages.
* Germany reports 6,294 new coronavirus cases within 24 hours, total toll at 53,340.
* Death toll from the coronavirus outbreak in Britain has risen to 1,019.
* US govt is making arrangements to airlift over 2,000 American citizens stranded in India.