* Odisha to set up India’s Biggest COVID-19 Hospitals in 15 Days.
* One more tests positive in Odisha, total positive cases rise to 3. All are from Bhubaneswar : Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Odisha.
* Odisha Govt excludes online delivery services including Amazon, Flipkart, Swiggy, Zamato, Myntra, KFC, Pizza Hut, Dominos and retailers including Big Bazaa, Reliance Fresh, OMFED, Chilika Fresh etc from the restrictions imposed by it during lockdown.
* Odisha State Beverages Corporation Ltd contributes Rs 5 crore to Odisha Chief Minister’s Relief Fund in fighting #COVID19.
* 164 samples from Odisha sent for testing till date. No new positive cases found; Conditions of two positive patients remain stable.
* Boudh district administration fixes timings from 6am to 12noon for shops selling essential items. Medicine store, petrol pump & LPG agency are exempt from the restrictions.
* Odisha Govt to release undertrial prisoners accused of bailable offences in the wake of corona virus spread in India.
* Sundargarh MP Jual Oram to provide Rs 25 lakh out of his MPLADS funds to Sundargarh district to fight #COVID19.
* In addition to 10 hotels, 2 more hotels have been set by BMC with pay & use Quarantine facilities.
* Dharamgarh (Kalahandi) Block Chairperson Balaram Pujari arrested for violating lockdown guidelines and holding a community feast during the housewarming ceremony.
* Death toll due to COVID-19 rises to 16 in India. 88 new #COVID cases reported in the country today, the highest in a single day. The total number of cases rises to 694. Maharashtra 121, Kerala 110: Health Ministry.
* Global #COVID19 Death Toll crosses 22,000. Positive Cases – 4,86,702.
* All scheduled International commercial flights to remain suspended in India till April 14, 2020 in view of #21DayLockdown .
* 33,000 people have volunteered to help govt in fight against #coronavirus in Haryana.
* Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) to produce 5,000 ventilators to treat coronavirus patients
* The total number of positive cases in Bihar rises to 7.
* PM Modi asks Ministers to take charge of their States and play the role of leaders in defeating the COVID-19 pandemic.
* Around 11,000 prisoners in Maharashtra, whose jail term is less than seven years, to be released on parole.
* $5 trillion to be injected into the global economy by G20 countries to combat #COVID19 pandemic.