* 4 more test positive for Coronavirus in Odisha; 4 in Bhubaneswar (3 Bomikhal, 1 Jharpada) & 1 in Jajpur, taking tally to 60 including 1 death and 18 cured/discharged: State Health Department.
* COVID19 testing commences at Ispat General Hospital, Rourkela and Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar today.
* There are total 20 COVID-19 Hospitals operational across Odisha now.
* Odisha Govt launches Toll Free Helpline Number 18001025166 for Farmers. Farmers can call between 12 PM to 8 PM from Monday to Saturday.
* India tested 2,31902 samples for coronavirus until yesterday.
* 29 deaths and 1463 new cases in last 24 hours; India’s total number of #Coronavirus positive cases rises to 10,815 (including 9272 active cases, 1190 cured/discharged/migrated and 353 deaths).
* Situation at Bandra station where migrant workers gathered now under control; state to provide accomodation, food for them: Maharashtra Govt.
* Govt of India issues orders prescribing extension of lockdown for containment of #COVID19 epidemic in the country, till 3rd May 2020.
* Army doctor involved in anti-COVID operations tests positive.
* Railways set to cancel around 39 lakh tickets booked for April 15-May 3 due to COVID-19 lockdown extension.
* Total number of containment zones in Delhi is now stands at 48.
* Coronavirus positive cases in Uttar Pradesh rises to 657 including 49 cured/discharged and 8 deaths, so far : State Health Department.
* 17585 FIRs registered, 22632 vehicles seized across India for violation of the Coronavirus Lockdown.
* Several TikTok, FB, Twitter &1 WhatsApp accounts blocked for spreading fake messages on COVID-19.
* CBSE, Fit India to start live online fitness sessions for school students during lockdown.
* Total COVID-19 positive cases rise to 278 in J&K.