* Ganjam District Administration declares partial shutdown in the district from tomorrow. The shutdown be effective from 12 Noon to 7 AM next morning everyday.
* Till now 1395 samples have been tested & 20 cases have been tested positive. 38 samples were tested at AIIMS Bhubaneswar today. All tests NEGATIVE for COVID: Odisha Health & Family Welfare dept.
* Cuttack Municipal Corporation (CMC) declares Pattapol area as #ContainmentZone following the detection of a #COVID19 positive case yesterday. Areas covering Buxi Bazar Chhak to Stewart Science College, Sutahat Masjid Chhak covered.
* No community transmission in Odisha. Suryanagar COVID-19 patient’s daughter had travelled to Kolkatala, while father of 3 COVID-19 positive brothers in Bomikhal is staying in Bhopal and tested positive for Coronavirus. Another COVID-19 patient in Puri was working in Bhubaneswar as a Postman. Anyone who came in contact with him in Goutam Nagar, are advised home quarantine, informs BMC Commissioner Prem Chandra Chaudhary.
* Odisha Health & Family Welfare dept urges people to cover their faces with at least a cloth mask or handkerchief when they go out. The mask must be cleaned and sun dried properly after every use: Odisha Health & Family Welfare dept.
* No person, Institution, media house will use any print, electronic or social media for information regarding #COVID19 without prior permission of DMET, DPH, DHS, Collector or Medical Superintendent: I & PR Dept.
* Odisha DGP warns against Fake & Hateful Social Media Posts.
* Coronavirus death toll in India touches 75. Total number of positive cases rises to 3072 (2784 active cases, 213 cured/ discharged/ migrated): Union Ministry of Health & Family.
* Out of 2,902 #COVID19 positive cases in India, 1,023 are linked to #TablighiJamaat, confirms Union Health Ministry.
* More than 60,000 deaths worldwide from coronavirus.
* 74 COVID-19 new positive cases reported in Tamil Nadu today out of which 73 had attended the Tableeghi Jamaat event at Markaz Nizamuddin, Delhi. 422 out of 485 #COVID19 patients in Tamil Nadu are linked to Tablighi Jamaat.
* 40 cases of local transmission in Delhi; total tally at 445.
* COVID19 testing, treatment to be free of cost for Ayushman Bharat beneficiaries at private labs & empaneled hospitals: Govt sources.
* Ministry of Railways clarifies that no such plan regarding the resumption of passenger services has been issued.
* Bollywood singer Kanika Kapoor tests negative for Covid-19 during her fifth test, will be kept under observation until she tests negative again.