* 3 more from Bomikhal area in Bhubaneswar test positive for COVID-19; total number of positive cases in the State goes up to 9 now.
* The 6th COVID-19 patient of Odisha (Cuttack) had attended the Tabhleegi Jamaat event at Nizamuddin Markaz.
* Odisha Mining Corporation, KIMS and Balangir dist administration signed MoU to set up a 200-bedded COVID-19 hospital in the dist.
* 40 medicine stores coming under the jurisdiction of Bhubneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC) will remain open during the Bhubaneswar Shutdown.
* 478 Coronavirus positive cases recorded in the last 24 hours; total positive cases in India stand at 2547 (including 2322 active cases, 162 cured/discharged and 62 deaths): Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
* Home Minister Amit Shah approves release of Rs 11,092 cr to states to set up quarantine facilities, other steps: MHA.
* 6 Central Industrial Security Force personnel test positive for COVID-19 in Mumbai.
* Dr RML Hospital”s trauma centre, Safdarjung Hospital”s super specialty block converted into COVID-19 isolation wards.
* Uttar Pradesh identifies 1203 attendees of Tablighi Jamaat; so far 897 tested. 47 of them tests positive for Coronavirus.
* Number of positive cases in Tamil Nadu stands at 411, out of them 364 had participated in Delhi’s Tablighi Jamat event: Beela Rajesh,State Health Secy.
* A total of 384 coronavirus positive cases in Delhi till now; 91 new cases in the last 24 hours. 259 cases reported from Nizammuddin Markaz.
* Delhi Govt launches WhatsApp helpline – 8800007722 for people to inquire about COVID-19, food shelters, others
* India’s oldest COVID-19 survivor, wife discharged from Kerala Hospital.