* Identity of 5th COVID-19 patient (with no travel history) in Odisha made public; Suryanagar area in Bhubaneswar sealed.
* 245 cases registered in Odisha for COVID-19 Violations.
* 500 beded Covid-19 hospital at KIMs, Bhubaneswar & 150 bed capacity hospital at Ashwini, Cuttack are now ready to provide dedicated healthcare to Covid patients.
* Odisha Govt urges people to report if COVID-19 symptoms appear.
* Mercury crossed the 40 degrees Celsius mark in Odisha; Talcher records highest temperature with 41.1 degree Celsius.
* Total Covid-19 positive cases rise to 2,069 in India, death toll climbs to 53.
* CRPF Doctor in Delhi Tests Positive For COVID-19; Staff and guests living in officers mess have been placed in quarantine.
* Maharashtra COVID-19 tally now 416 as 81 more test coronavirus positive on Thursday.
* Around 50 members of Medical Staff (including Doctors, Nurses and Paramedics) across India have tested positive for Coronavirus.
* 75 more people test positive for coronavirus in Tamil Nadu; tally rises to 309.
* A total of 2,943 people including 1,810 from Nizammuddin Markaz quarantined by government.
* UP Govt identifies 1,172 Jamaatis with Markaz link in the State and 884 have been quarantined.
* Number of COVID-19 patients in Delhi climbs to 208; 108 linked to Tabligh Jamaat. 2 Nizamuddin Markaz attendees in Delhi died of Coronavirus today.
* 21 new cases of coronavirus in Kerala, state tally at 256.
* Amit Shah directs Delhi Police, DGPs of other states to take legal action against 960 foreigners for violating laws.
* PM Narendra Modi to share a small video message tomorrow at 9 AM.
* 9,000 Tabligh Jamaat attendees including 1,306 foreigners traced across India.
* 960 foreigners, found to have been involved in Tablighi Jamaat activities, blacklisted; visas cancelled: Home Ministry.
* Kerala milk to flow to migrant labour camps and not in drains, orders State Minister.
* The COVID-19 death toll crosses 10,000 in Spain.