* According to unconfirmed reports, several people from Odisha had attended the Tablighi Jamat event in Markaz, Nizamuddin, Delhi between 1st and 15th March. State Government is looking into this matter, confirms Senior IAS Pradeep Jena.
* All 103 samples test negative in Odisha. With this, a total of 473 samples have been tested for COVID-19.
The number of positive cases stable at 3, Negative – 470.
* Centre allows SCB Medical College & Hospital, #Cuttack to conduct COVID-19 tests.
* Unit-4 Fish Market (only Fish Vendors) in Bhubaneswar to be shifted to the Shastri Nagar-Patel Marg stretch near Red Cross Bhawan to ensure Social Distancing norms.
* 5 more COVID-19 cases in Maharashtra; total positive cases climbs to 225.
* 17 new positive cases detected in Andhra Pradesh were among those who attended the Tablighi Jamaat at Markaz, Nizamuddin, Delhi.
* Total positive cases in Kerala rise to 213.
* 17 new coronavirus cases in Indore; Madhya Pradesh tally jumps to 66.
* Coronavirus: Another doctor at Delhi mohalla clinic tests positive in Babarpur; A notice has been put up in the area asking patients who had visited the clinic between 12th to 20th March, should self-quarantine at home for the next 15 days.
* Group of Ministers(GoM) discussed Nizamuddin Markaz issue today in the meeting on COVID19
* 65-year-old Coronavirus patient dies in Punjab; death toll in the State rises to 4.
* 6 fresh cases of coronavirus in Kashmir; total number of cases in J&K climbs to 55.
* Maharashtra CM, cabinet to take a 60% pay cut for this month.
* L&T donates Rs 150 crore to PM-Cares to support the fight against COVID-19.
* Coronavirus: Vijay Mallya asks Finance Minister to consider his offer to repay Kingfisher Airlines’ dues.
* Haryana: One staff nurse of a hospital in Sector 6, Panchkula tested positive for COVID-19; in isolation now.
* 4 more people test positive for COVID-19 in Rajasthan, overall 93 people have tested positive.
* SpiceJet to cut 10-30 pc salary of all employees in March.
* 10 more evacuees from Iran test positive for coronavirus; total cases in Rajasthan rise to 93.
* US set to surpass China’s toll of 3,300 deaths.
* 12-year-old girl confirmed infected with COVID-19 died in Belgium.