* 3rd positive case raises possibility of community transmission in Odisha: COVID-19 spokesperson Subroto Bagchi.
* Odisha Assembly Speaker S N Patro asks all Vidhan Sabha employees to go on home quarantine after third Covid-19 patient came in contact with one of the staffers.
* Odisha Govt includes 5 secretaries as members of Committee of Secretaries to review the emerging situation and ensure prevention and containment of corona virus.
* Commissionerate Police shifts retail vegetable vendors of Chhatra Bazar to Badambadi in Cuttack.
* Kendrapara MP Anubhav Mohanty writes to Dist Collector for dispensation of Rs 1.05 crore from his MPLAD funds for purchase of testing kits, ventilators and other medical equipment.
* Rajasthan Govt revised Dearness Allowance from 12% to 17% (from 1 July 2019) to State Government employees.
* Number of Coronavirus positive cases in Pune district rises to 32.
* Delhi Govt to give e-passes to private employees in essential services.
* Delhi govt to serve food to four lakh needy people daily from Saturday; will provide lunch and dinner in 325 schools.
* Number of Coronavirus positive cases rises to 39 in Delhi. 29 of them had come from outside & 10 of these are cases of local transmission.
* Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust, Shirdi donates Rs 51 Crore to Maharashtra Chief Minister’s Relief Fund to fight #CoronavirusOutbreak .
* 65-year-old man with no foreign travel history, dies of #Coronavirus in Tumakuru (Tumkur), #Karnataka; Attended events at Jama Masjid. His 3 Wives & 16 Children quarantined.
* Doordarshan will telecast mythological series “Ramayan” from Saturday on public demand.
* 15 lakh international travellers arrived in India between Jan 18 and Mar 23, need monitoring of all: Cabinet Secy to states.
* Coronavirus: After IndiGo, GoAir offers govt aircraft, crew members for emergency services.
* Union Home Ministry asks states to stop mass exodus of migrant labourers amid coronavirus lockdown;
* Bihar: Total corona positive cases in state rise to 9.
* Rupee rallies 81 paise to 74.35 against USD after RBI announced various measures to support economy.
* Coronavirus: Sachin Tendulkar donates Rs 25 Lakh each to PM’s Relief Fund and Maharashtra Chief Minister’s Relief Fund.