* Ministers/MLAs to donate their salaries to CMRF to fight #COVID19 in Odisha; Pratap Jena, Raja Swain, Tukuni Sahu & MLAs Pranab Prakash Das, Rajendra Sahoo, Prasanta Jagadev, Dhruba Sahoo, Prasanta Behera to donate their 3 Months’ Salary. Minister Ashok Panda, MLA Devi Ranjan Tripathy to donate their 1 Month’s Salary.
* Odisha Govt orders closure of all Aahar Centres except those in/near Hospitals, till March 29 in view of coronavirus outbreak.
* Commissionerate Police puts on hold issuance of vehicle passes for emergency workers to avoid gathering.
* Odisha CM likely to make an announcement through a video today.
* Odisha Govt to ensure delivery of PDS as well as pensions at the doorsteps of all beneficiaries. Officials have been empowered. All construction work in the State halted.
* PM Modi to address the Nation at 8 PM today over coronavirus outbreak.
* Rajya Sabha polls scheduled for March 26 postponed in view of #COVID19.
* Centre issues advisory to States & UTs to transfer funds to Construction Workers through DBT. Money to be given to 3.5 crore construction workers from the Cess Fund collected by Labour Welfare Boards. Rs 52,000 crores of Cess Fund is available.
* Last date for the Income Tax return filing for the financial year 2018-19, extended to 30th June 2020 over the coronavirus outbreak.
* There will be a complete waiver of minimum balance requirements for bank accounts.
* GST Returns last date for March-May extended to June 30, 2020.
* Aadhar-PAN linking date extended till June 30.
* Lok Sabha Secretariat to remain closed up to March 31.
* Interest rate for delayed deposit of TDS cut to 9 pc from 12 pc.
* IndiGo not to cut salary or deduct leave during domestic flights suspension period: IndiGo CEO tells staff.