* Odisha Govt to provide Rs.15 lakh insurance to field journalists in case of their death while covering COVID-19.
* 2 COVID19 patients of Bhubaneswar recovered and tested negative for COVID-19; recovered cases now stand at 37.
* BMC slaps a fine of Rs 5000 on the owner of an atery for opening shop without requisite permission in Bhubaneswar.
* Containment period extended for 7 more days in Balasore’s Baunsapal area.
* Door-to-door survey is underway. If your family members outside Odisha wish to return to Bhubaneswar post #lockdown, please cooperate with us & give their details, like name, address, Aadhaar and mobile numbers: Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation.
* As many as 140 dhabas and 223 vehicle repair shops to be opened across Odisha to facilitate movement of trucks amid COVIDー19 lockdown.
* From rom April 26 to April 27 morning, 55 cases registered by Odisha Police for violation of guidelines on COVID19. Out of these 51 cases for violation of LOCKDOWN, no case for violation of Home Quarantine. No case for Rumour Mongering & 4 cases for other related issues.
* No test kit procured at Rs 4,500. Price range approved by ICMR is Rs 740-1150 for RT-PCR and Rs 528-795 for Rapid Test. No test has been procured at Rs 4500: Indian Council of Medical Research clarifies.
* Andhra Pradesh Governor may undergo Coronavirus test after four Raj Bhavan staffers test COVID-19 Positive.
* COVID-19 impact will remain visible in coming months, need to fight it with impetus on economy. Masks & face covers will be part of our life: PM Modi during video conference meeting with Chief Ministers.
* COVID-19 cases rise to 511 in Karnataka; 321 in Bihar.
* Most CMs told PM during interaction that lockdown should continue: Puducherry CM V Narayanasamy.
* 33 staffers at Max Hospital in New Delhi test positive for COVID-19 over the last 2 weeks.
* Kanika Kapoor served notice by Lucknow police over alleged negligence after being tested COVID-19 positive.
* COVID19 positive cases & number of deaths fell across the World on Sunday.
* UK PM Boris Johnson returns to work today after recovering from coronavirus.