* 2 more COVID-19 patients recover in Odisha, informs Health dept.
* Odisha’s Manabasa Gurubara, Chhau & Ravana Chhaya were among the 106 items listed in Intangible Cultural Heritage List.
* Odisha CM administered oath to 6700 Sarpanchs to fight against COVID19.
* A control room has been setup in #Odisha Legislative Assembly Secretariat for the MLAs to redress the issues of stranded labourers & students of their assembly constituencies.
* Commissionerate Police bans mass prayers at mosques & Iftar parties during the month of Ramadan.
* A 200-bedded hospital for treatment of COVID-19 became operational in Sambalpur district from today.
* Cabinet clears ordinance on protecting health workers from attacks: Prakash Javadekar.
* Amendment to be made to Epidemic Diseases Act, 1897 and Ordinance will be implemented. Crimes against health workers had been made a “non-bailable offense”. Investigation will be done within 30 days. Accused can be sentenced from 3 months-5 yrs & penalised from Rs 50,000 upto Rs 2 Lakh.
* In case of grievous injuries, the accused can be sentenced from 6 months to 7 years. They can be penalised from Rs 1 Lakhs to Rs 5 Lakhs.
* In case of damage of vehicles or clinics of healthcare workers, compensation amounting to twice the market value of the damaged property will be taken from the accused.
* No new case of #COVID19 has been reported in Assam in last seven days.
* CRPF donated 1 lakh 3-ply face surgical face masks for the healthcare workers of AIIMS, working in frontline for the management of COVID-19 patients.
* The daily 4 pm Union Health Ministry media briefing has been cancelled for today because there is a cabinet meeting and the subsequent briefing.
* 7 new positive cases reported in Karnataka; total positive cases in the state stand at 425.
* I&B Ministry issues advisory to print and electronic media, asks them to take precautions while covering COVID-19-related incidents.
* State tally jumps to 2,272 in Gujarat; Coronavirus cases increase to 813 in Andhra Pradesh.
* HM Amit Shah interacts with doctors, IMA representatives.
* Aviation ministry staffer tests positive for Covid-19, govt assures ‘all possible help’.