* Odisha Govt relaxes norms in second phase of COVID-19 Lockdown. The relaxation during 2nd phase lockdown won’t be applicable to Bhubaneswar and other containment zones too.
* Odisha Govt decides to give relaxation in agriculture related activities as well as important work in some other segments.
* MGNRGES scheme will continue in the state during the lockdown to ensure livelihood opportunities in rural areas, along with the construction of rural housing and toilets under the Swachh Bharat Mission.
* Home delivery of all goods through e-commerce platforms and online platforms like Amazon, Flipkart and Big Basket and others will be allowed during the second phase of lockdown in the state.
* Payment of Private School fees deferred in Odisha.
* Containment order withdrawn from Salepur and Nischintakoili area of Cuttack Dist.
* PM Narendra Modi to address the Nation at 10 am on Tuesday: PMO.
* Total positive cases mounts to 2,064 in Maharashtra.
* With 43 more people testing positive for COVID-19, cases rise to 847 in Rajasthan.
* 12 new COVID-19 cases in Andhra Pradesh, total rises to 432.
* Vegetables to be sold from 6am to 11am, fruits 2pm to 6pm in all wholesale markets; Odd-even rules to be implemented in wholesale markets in Delhi.
* Union Ministers Dharmendra Pradhan and Prahlad Joshi re-joined office today.
* Police officer tests positive for COVID-19 in Ludhiana in Punjab.
* 15 new COVID-19 cases in Karnataka, total rises to 247.
* Chief Election Commissioner Sunil Arora to take 30% salary cut to fund #COVID19 fight.