* A 51-year-old woman in Dhenkanal and a 69-year-old man from West Bengal in Bhubaneswar have tested positive for COVID19: Odisha Health Department. State Tally goe up to 44.
* #COVID19 testing will now be available in 3 more Hospitals in #Odisha . Govt plans to conduct 1,000 tests per day.
👉 MKCG Berhampur from April 12
👉 VIMSAR Burla from April 15
👉 IGH, Rourkela from April 17
* Odisha Govt decides to extend the lockdown period till April 30, 2020; becomes 1st State in the country to do so. A proposal sent to Centre too.
* All Schools, Colleges and Educational Institutions in Odisha to remain closed till 17th June 2020.
* Total 5734 confirmed cases reported in the country till date, 549 new cases in the last 24 hours: Ministry of Health.
* Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation declares 381 areas as containment zones; total number of positive cases in Maharashtra is 1297.
* The total number of positive cases in Rajasthan rises to 430.
* Maharashtra Cabinet has approved a proposal for 30% salary cut for all state legislators for a year starting from this month;
* 76,000 people in Chhattisgarh are currently under home quarantine, informed Chhattisgarh CM Bhupesh Baghel.
* After Trump, Brazil’s Bolsonaro thanks PM Modi for supplying hydroxychroloquine raw materials.
* 150 members of the ruling Saudi Royal Family has tested positive for Coronavirus.
* Kapil Dev not in favour of Indo-Pak cricket match to raise funds.