TNI Bureau: Greetings. Here are the Afternoon news headlines today.
* Odisha Government’s COVID-19 spokesperson Subroto Bagchi officially confirmed the first positive case of coronavirus in Odisha.
* Odisha School & Mass Education Dept issues notification for closure of all Govt, Aided, Public & Private Schools, tutorials and private tuitions with immediate effect; all exams from Std I to IX and XI postponed however Class XII exams to continue.
* Students of Utkal University asked to vacate hostels within 24 hours; mid-semester exams postponed.
* Odisha State Election Commission postpones Panchayat by-polls scheduled to be held on March 24.
* Section 144 imposed in Jajpur District. Shopping Malls & Showrooms of other places including in Berhampur, Mayurbhanj & Gajapati Dist closed as a precautionary measure.
* 7 cases have been reported in Delhi. 2 of them have recovered: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal.
* Coronavirus cases in India rise to 110: Ministry of Home Affairs.
* Coronavirus cases reaches to 37 in Maharashtra.
* Madhya Pradesh Assembly session adjourned till 26th March, in view of Coronavirus.
* BJP moves Supreme Court over delay in floor test for Kamal Nath government in Madhya Pradesh.
* Government of India: Wholesale inflation down to 2.26% in February as compared to 3.1% in the previous month.