* Odisha gets 20,000 N95 Masks and 20 lakh triple-layered masks. The consignment reached Bhubaneswar by a special air cargo.
* People from Odisha, who are stranded outside the State or in distress due to the Lockdown, can contact the Home Department for immediate support.
* Migrant Workers from #Bolangir District are stranded in Pune; appeal #Odisha Govt for help via Social Media.
* District Administration Mayurbhanj has started “Mayur Fresh on Wheels”, to supply of vegetables at Door Step in Baripada Town.
* Senior Advocate of Orissa High Court, Rajat Rath passes away at the age of 69.
* 400 workers stranded on cement plant premises in Odisha.
* Temporary Medical Camps being set up at all Gram Panchayats in Subarnapur District.
* Odisha Govt to train and deploy 7th, 8th & 9th semester MBBS students of all Medical Colleges to contain #COVID19 outbreak.
* Death toll due to COVID-19 climbs to 25 in India; total cases 979, 867 active cases; 87 recovered: Health Ministry.
* 7 more COVID-19 cases reported from Maharashtra. Total number of cases in the State rises to 193.
* 275 Indians stranded in Iran, evacuated, reach Jodhpur.
* Woman in Belgium infects her Cat with Corona Virus, reports FPS Public Health; 1st case of human to animal COVID-19 transmission.
* PM Narendra Modi begins his address to the nation through Mann Ki Baat in times of Coronavirus Outbreak in the country.
* FIR against MD of a Noida-based Firm for concealing his travel history. 13 from his company test positive for Coronavirus.
* 3 more people test positive for Coronavirus in Ahmedabad, a total of 58 people have tested +ve till now in the state: Gujarat.
* 45-year-old #COVID19 Patient dies in Ahmedabad; #Gujarat #CoronaVirus Death Toll rises to 5.
* Kanika Kapoor tests coronavirus positive for fourth time, family worried.
* More than 19,400 #COVID19 cases reported from USA in the last 24 hours; Number soars to 1,23,750. Death Toll rises to 2,222.
* Global Death toll rises to 30,874.
* Princess Maria Teresa of Spain dies from COVID-19. She was 86.