* Odisha celebrates Odia New Year & Pana Sankranti with gaiety.
* One COVID-19 positive case of Kalahandi district, presently at Ashwi* ni Covid hospital, Cuttack, has recovered and tested negative for COVID-19.
* As per the Health Department website, 308 samples tested on Sunday; all tested NEGATIVE as +VE cases remain at 54.
* Containment zone restrictions imposed in Pattapole area of Cuttack city have been lifted.
* COVID-19 testing started at MKCG Medical College and Hospital, Berhampur yesterday, informs #Odisha Health Department.
* Odisha CM, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Vice President wish people of Odisha on the occasion of Odia New Year and Maha Vishuba Sankranti.
* COVID-19 death toll rises to 308; India’s total number of Coronavirus positive cases rises to 9152 (including 7987 active cases, 856 cured/discharged/migrated and 308 deaths): Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
* 4 new COVID-19 cases, including one death, in Dharavi; Mumbai’s slum tally rises to 47.
* 221 new COVID-19 cases in Maharashtra; state tally rises to 1,982.
* Total positive cases mounts to 1,154 in Delhi; 1,075 in Tamil Nadu. Till April 11 the number of ‘Single Source Event’ cases was 881 in TN.
* COVID-19 cases rise to 815 in Rajasthan; 483 in UP, 420 in Andhra Pradesh, 232 in Karnatak.
* Coronavirus cases in United States surpass 550,000; records 1,514 coronavirus deaths in the past 24 hours.