* Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik wishes people of the State on the occasion of Utkala Dibasa; calls for unity to fight Corona Pandemic.
* President #RamNathKovind and PM #NarendraModi wish people of #Odisha on the occasion of #UtkalaDibasa.
* Union Minister of State Pratap Sarangi urges Odisha CM to allow OMFED to resume its normal milk procurement from local dairy farmers so that they do not suffer during Corona Lockdown.
* Distribution of PDS to the Beneficiaries underway in Nabarangpur by maintaining the #SocialDistancing norms during the #lockdown period.
* In the wake of COVID-19 outbreak, Odisha couple ties knot in police station in Bargarh district.
* 16 more persons have tested positive for COVID19 in Mumbai, taking total positive cases in Maharashtra to 320.
* Total number of positive #COVID19 cases in Karnataka rises to 101, including 3 deaths & 8 discharged/cured cases.
* 8 new COVID-19 positive cases in Ahmedabad; total number of positive cases in Gujarat rises to 82.
* 20 new coronavirus cases in MP; total jumps to 86.
* 23 new coronavirus cases in Delhi, total rises to 120.
* Union Health Ministry puts the number of #COVID19 positive cases at 1,397.
* 7 people, named in the FIR in Markaz, Nizamuddin case. Markaz was vacated around 3:30 am today, it had around 2100 people & it took 5 days to vacate the place: Delhi Police Sources.
* Of 2,361 people evacuated from Nizamuddin Markaz, 617 admitted to hospitals and rest quarantined.
* Delhi: A doctor working at a Delhi government hospital has tested positive for #COVID19.
* Andhra Pradesh Government defers salaries of CM, Govt staff. 100% deferment in respect of CM/Ministers/MLAs/MLCs, Corporations members, elected representatives of local bodies.
* US coronavirus deaths set one-day record at 865. Death toll in the USA has now crossed 4,000. With 4,054 deaths, U.S. is now behind just Italy (12,428) which recorded 837 new deaths and Spain (8,464), which saw 748 new fatalities.
* There are 754, 948 people worldwide who have been infected with the coronavirus, death toll stands at 36,571: WHO.
* England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) announces 61 million package to “withstand” pandemic impact, no pay cuts for now.