* Odisha Cricket Association donates Rs 1 crore to Chief Minister‘s Relief Fund; Coronavirus: Hockey India donates Rs 21 lakh to Odisha CMRF.
* Air India (AI-1473) flight delivers essential medical items/testing kits at Bhubaneswar airport to be supplied to OSMC and RMRC in Bhubaneswar.
* Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar gets nod from Department of Biotechnology to conduct #COVID19 tests.
* SIDBI offers its training institute, Swavalamban Academic Center (SAC) at Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar, to be utilized as a quarantine facility for patients/isolation ward/hospital/stay facility for medical staff etc.
* Axis Bank launches Mobile ATM services in the containment zones of Bhubaneswar.
* People who had visited the OMFED Booth in front of Toshali Bhawan, Satya Nagar in the last 14 days, are requested to go into #HomeQuarantine & call 104 in case of any #COVID19 symptoms.
* Number of COVID-19 cases in the country rises to 5,274; death toll stands at 149: Health Ministry.
* Sources: Lockdown is likely to be extended.
* 117 COVID-19 positive cases and 8 deaths in Maharashtra today; death toll rises to 72. Total positive cases in the state stands at 1135: Health Department, Maharashtra.
* Total number of cases in Tamil Nadu climbs to 738.
* Novel coronavirus cases climb to 363 in Rajasthan. Total 453 positive cases & 11 deaths reported in Telangana.
* Total positive cases in Andhra Pradesh stands at 348; toll rises to 345 in Kerala.
* Supreme Court directs approved govt, private labs to conduct free testing for Covid-19; directs for free of cost test.
* 1,573 people who are in anyway connected with Tablighi Jamaat have been identified out of which 1,268 people have been quarantined:
* Wearing of facial masks will be compulsory for anyone stepping out of their house: Delhi Govt.
* Centre warns against disclosing names or identities of Covid-19 patients.
* Income Tax Department to release all pending I-T refunds up to Rs 5 lakhs as well as all GST & custom refunds immediately to provide relief to individuals and business entities during Corona Virus Outbreak.