* Odisha Govt to collect 5000 samples in Bhubaneswar in next 7 days for COVID-19 testing: Odisha Chief Secy Asit Tripathy.
* Spiting in public is now an offence and violators will be penalized Rs 200 in first 3 times & after that violator will be slapped with Rs 500 fine.
* Odisha Govt plans 5,000 COVID-19 Tests in Bhubaneswar in 7 days using permanent and mobile camps.
* Puri Srimandir to give assistance of Rs 5,000 to each Servitor (Sevayats) to fight the situation arisen out of Corona Virus Outbreak. Funds to be transferred to bank accounts through DBT.
* Odisha Govt gives more power to Officers-In-Charge of various Police Stations to file complaints related to offences committed under Section 51-60 of Disaster Management Act, 2005 & Section 188 of IPC.
* 34 more COVID-19 cases detected in Maharashtra; tally 3,236.
* 92 more COVID-19 cases reported in Gujarat. Total coronavirus cases in the state now at 1021.
* 86 COVID-19 cases & 9 deaths related to coronavirus reported in Dharavi area of Mumbai.
* Total cases in Karnataka stand at 353; 38 more #COVID19 cases reported in Andhra Pradesh in the last 24 hours, totals cases climbs to 572.
* More than 60 million Corona Warriors are now using the Aarogya Setu app.
* RBI measures will help protect livelihoods of people; Rs 50,000 crore to support small & mid NBFCs will boost loans to start-ups & SMEs: BJP president JP Nadda.
* Over 100 gather for temple chariot event at COVID-19 hotspot in Karnataka.
* Uttarakhand Police personnel have voluntarily donated around Rs 3 crores to Chief Minister’s Relief Fund to combat #COVID19.
* Food for all migrants, even those without ration cards and all those in need must be given essential items: UP CM Yogi Adityanath.
* No private school will be allowed to increase fees during lockdown; Private schools will be allowed to charge only tuition fee during lockdown: Delhi Govt.
* Andaman & Nicobar Islands reports 12th COVID-19 positive case today. Other 11 patients already recovered.
* Cricket Club of India to donate Rs 51 lakh to the Maharastra Chief Minister’s Relief Fund.