* Centre approves Rs 5,751 crore additional assistance to eight states – Kerala, Maharashtra, Bihar, Nagaland, Odisha, Rajasthan, West Bengal and Karnataka as calamity relief; Odisha to get Rs 179.64 crore from NDRF fund.
* Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik announces Rs 2,200-crore financial package to assist weaker sections of the society.
* Odisha Govt suspends Assembly Dispensary Doctor Dr. Lalit Behera for lapses while giving consultation to Odisha’s 3rd #COVID19 positive patient.
* Urban Development Department directs all the district collectors to distribute of cooked or packaged food to beggars, homeless and the weaker sections of the society for free across Odisha.
* Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department, Govt of Odisha to make arrangements for migrant workers who returned home from other States after corona out break.
* 393 cases registered in Odisha in last 24 hrs for violation of regulations & guidelines related to #COVID19.
* Kerala reports 39 new positive cases of COVID-19 in single day, taking the tally to 176 in the state.
* Corona Virus positive cases rise to 153 in Maharashtra.
* National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) Exam postponed in view of Corona Virus Outbreak.
* Former Union Minister, Rajya Sabha MP and Samajwadi Party Leader Beni Prasad Verma passes away at 79 following a prolonged illness.
* DD Bharati will relay two episodes of popular TV show #Mahabharat at 12 Noon & 7 PM everyday.
* Telangana reports 10 more #COVID19 cases, total at 59.
* Total number of #COVID19 cases in Jammu & Kashmir climbs to 18; 27 in Madhya Pradesh, 49 in UP.
* Centre to clear entire pending wages of Rs 11,499 crore under MGNREGA by April 10.
* COVID-19 Lockdown: Indian Railways carry 1.6 lakh Wagons of supplies in 4 days to ensure no shortfall.
* United Kingdom Prime Minister Boris Johnson & Health Secretary Matt Hancock test positive for coronavirus.