Toshiba Excite 13 – An Android Tablet You can’t Ignore
TNI Bureau: Android handsets and tablets running the operating system have experienced an enormous growth over the past years. Mobile phone manufacturers like Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, HTC, LG, Motorola, BlackBerry and other brands are flooding the market with new Tablets, which run on Android platform. Android tablets are being one of the hottest products in the market because of their advanced features.
Recently, the much awaited Toshiba Excite 13 Android Tablet has been launched by the company officials. This new Excite 13 Android Tab is the biggest tablet launched by Toshiba. The 13-inch high resolution display makes this tablet different from others. The Android Tablet runs on Android Ice Cream Sandwich. The other features of the Toshiba Excite 13 Android Tablet include:
- It has quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor, Android 4.0 and a 13-inch display with support for 10-finger multi-touch.
- It has super-high 1600 x 900 resolutions and it has rear facing 5MP camera proved better than expected. It also has a 2 MP camera which is suitable for video chatting in Google+ Hangouts or Skype.
- It has 1 GB RAM and four real-mounted speakers to blast audio from the aluminum back of Android tablet.
- The Excite 13 has two downward facing speakers and SRS audio enhancements.
- It has a micro-USB port, a micro-HDMI port and full-size SD card slot.
- The weight of Toshiba Excite 13 Android tablet is 2.2 pounds and 13.5-inches wider.
This sleek Android Tablet by Toshiba is one of the best gadgets with just one drawback. The Applications like Google’s Play Music and Amazon’s MP3 Cloud Player don’t balance well to take advantage of the screen real domain.
Toshiba Excite 13 works well as a second screen experience in the office and in more enduring settings. It will be marketed worldwide from June 2012. Toshiba Excite 13 with 32GB internal memory capacity has been priced at US$ 649.99, while the 64GB Toshiba Excite 13 is being sold for US$ 794.