Lava Xolo X1000 launched in India for Rs 19,999
Indian mobile maker company Lava launched yesterday its third Intel powered Smartphone in India – the Xolo X1000 for Rs 19,999. The Xolo A1000 is available online after the launch and will be available in the retail market from March 21st.
The Xolo X1000 is based on the first generation Intel Atom Z2480 processor codenamed Medfield that Intel released last year. It has a 4.7 inch 1280x720p display, having with 314 ppi density along with Sharp TFT LCD. The phone is equipped with a 2 GHz Intel Atom Processor with Hyper threading along with a PowerVR SGX540 clocked at 400 MHz.
The phone sports an 8mp rear camera with LED light and 1080p full HD recording and a 1.3 MP front facing camera. It has 8GB of Memory and 1GB of RAM. The Xolo X1000 also is running Android 4.0.4 ICS.
Yet, though the company’s handsets are still generations behind the top smart-phones coming from other top smart-phone manufacturers like Samsung, Apple, HTC, BlackBerry etc. the budget handsets have found a market of its own.
Features & Specifications
• Display – 4.7-inch TFT LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
• Processor – 2 GHz Intel Atom Processor with Hyper Threading Technology
• OS – Android v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
• Camera – 8 MP Primary Camera & 1.3 MP Secondary Camera
• Memory – 8GB and 1GB of RAM, Expandable Storage Capacity of 32 GB